Friday, February 10, 2006

Update

Did Jesus exist? Case dismissed

I am so offended by this guy, I am thinking about stoning him to death for not believing in my God! I am going to light his hometown on fire, and then run into the middle of a wedding strapped with TNT to prove my point!

Ok so I was joking about that, but it does show my point that the whole world can talk shit about Jesus, and even question if he existed, but we cannot even debate what Muhammad looked like.

The Islamic religion is ancient and needs to grow up with the times like most ancient religions.

I would love for the European Human rights court to take this case on! I would love to see how the Christians would behave.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ancient religions? The Force is an ancient religion and it seems to me to be far more advanced than Islam. The Force is older than Christianity and Islam combined, not to mention the fact that the "Priests" associated with the Force actually have some impressive abilities beyond condemnations and pedophilia.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Just a few thoughts from a non-Christian devil's advocate (hm, that's kind of funny . . . ) -
(1)There was a time when people got killed for questioning the nature of Jesus.

(2)Christianity doesn't expressly forbid the portrayal or discussion of Jesus like Islam does with Mohammed.

(3)There are plenty of Muslims in the world who will tell you that the level of violence that's occurring is contrary to the teachings of Islam. Just like there are plenty of Christians that will tell you that the folks protesting at military funerals saying "God kills soldiers because the US supports homosexuality" are NOT good representatives of the teachings of JC.

When the pope agrees that condoms should be used to prevent the spread of HIV, then we'll talk about who's "growing up"

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell were we talkin about again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home