Thursday, November 10, 2005

This Guy is Going to Hell!!

Robertson warns Pennsylvania voters of God's wrath

He is the anti-Christ! I cannot believe him! He is last person I would ever call a Christian. He follows nothing that Jesus teaches. He only loves white straight couples who hate to have sex and live in the Suburbs. He does not care about anyone else. He is SO judgmental that if Jesus was here he would cry! How could you say an entire city is doomed because they voted a certain way. He wants to assassinate people, I think we should assassinate him it would get rid of a lot of hate in this world. People who listen to this guy and think he is right are sheep and ignorant.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'd call them sheep, I trend towards calling them retarded though. :)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Richard said...

What I find interesting is how Robertson so willingly admits that the real purpose behind "intelligent design" is to get God into schools. What other explanation can there be for him saying that the town had voted God out?

I understand the appeal of ID--it probably reflects the personal beliefs of a substantial majority of the country. Who wants to believe that everything that has ever happened is based on random chance? But scientifically it is a path to ruin and will make our nation weaker as we compete with people who have been educated in real science.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home