Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rome is on Fire!

ROME

If there is one thing that Rob and I do not argue about it is the show Rome on HBO. It is one of the best shows on TV. There is comedy, drama, violence, sex, sex, violence, nudity, and comedy! It has everything a real history buff wants. It is like I am watching the Hardcore History Channel, and it should be with all the money that HBO has put in that show. HBO has tried to recreate Rome in our living rooms, and I am sure that the FCC is freaking out. I am happy that at least HBO is not afraid of them yet. The show only has 3 more episodes left in this season, and they have already planned a second season. I am not sure when the second season will begin, but if it anything like the first I cannot wait for it!

If you have HBO you need to check this show out!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Richard said...

I like that after nine weeks of the show, you mention it the week that they cross the incest line! Best line ever: "You fucked your sister, you pervert!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home