Friday, November 04, 2005

Vote For Santos

For ‘West Wing’ fans, Santos is their man

I think that it is pretty funny that Zogby actually polled people about presidential race on The West Wing. Of course more people would like Santos since a lot of dems watch the show to begin with. I know this show jumped the shark a long time ago, and I am hoping it does not jump another one during its live debate. On the West Wings website there is an actual link to each of the campaigns websites and they look real.

Speaking of the debate:

Fireworks promised on ‘West Wing’ live debate
I still am entertained by this show.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Michele said...

I don't know . . . I'm not as big of a fan as you, Richard and Brian are, but I've seen and heard a few of the more recent episodes. There's something about Santos that just rubs me the wrong way. I don't like him nearly as much as I like Bartlett. Of course, all good things must come to an end.

(By the way, when does all the real presidential campaign mumbo-jumbo begin? I'm ready).

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You figure Spud's gotta be rootin' for Hawkeye. I'm torn, I think Alan Alda's a better actor so I'd like to the show continue with him, but Smits was in Star Wars, and that's huge. So either way I'm happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home