Tuesday, June 06, 2006

End of Days?

6-6-6: Is our number really up?

Is today going to be the end of the world? If it is, it was nice knowing all of you. If we all die today, I think it is only fitting that we take time to reflect on what is really important in life...

-I hope that the Missouri Department of transportation is the first to go by the devil today. I would like to personally thank them for working on every interstate in Saint Louis at the same time!

-When rapture comes, and suddenly the whole republican party is left on earth to burn and die by Satan I hope they realize that God does not like discriminating mother fuckers and does not care about money. Only those who repent from this party will be saved from God's wrath. I was once lost and now I am found.

-I hope that all people who killed in the name of God are sent back to earth to live as the very people that they hate and kill.

-I hope that the devil makes it so those who think gay marriage is evil, are never able to have sex again, but want it all the time!

-I hope that my neighbor is trapped in his house for all eternity by his burning lawn, and every other house around him never catches on fire.

-While we are at it, I think that anyone who thinks PETA is a good organization should be skinned and eaten by starving animals.

-Finally on the day in which the world will end, let us not forget Pat Robertson. There is a special place for him on this day. For this man will wake up in a very new place. A place where people get a long, there is no hate, no religion, people are free to marry who they want. He will be locked in a room and forced to watch happily married gay couples home videos for the rest of his life!

So if the world was to end today, those are a few of my requests. I am sure I have a lot more, but if the world was not to end today, I might really offend some people.

I wish you all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home