Wednesday, February 15, 2006

MySpace is a Waste of Space

MySpace

So this site lets anyone have a website/blog and then "bling" it out of control. Some of these sites have so much crap on them it takes 10 min to load them. Someone needs to explain to these people that 3 videos running at the same time on the site is very annying and does not look good. Also 35 year olds have webpages that look like my little 14 year old sister made it. MySpace is for teenagers and not grown ass people! However, it is awesome to see the personality of people online, when you really know them in person!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys feel free to peruse my Myspace account. I will customize it soon with an appropriate minimalist background design, but thus far I've heard from two high school friends just for having my name signed up. Thats enough for me to bother diving into it. For the ironically inclined, one of the first people to find me on Myspace....Jenny Roderick

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Ha ha ha. That makes me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home