Monday, February 27, 2006

You Should not have Children Either!

Ohio senator's retort: Ban GOP adoptions

On the Eve of Dan Savage coming to my school I find this article that Richard sent me today very interesting. Dan Savage who is a syndicated gay columnist has adopted children, so I would like this congressman to come an tell him that he is not fit to adopt his son.

I do find this memo funny. Kids who grow up in intolerant houses have no choice and become intolerant. So I do not think people from the following groups should adopt or have children:

KKK
Christian Coalition
Focus on the Family
Rednecks
Bigots
Racists
The old boys club
Gang Members
People who are labeled conservative

Please feel free to add a group to the list!

Reproducing is a fundamental right for all people on earth. Just not these groups!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PETA members

 

Post a Comment

<< Home