Tuesday, February 21, 2006

America the Bigots

GOP governors may block Arab control of ports

I love the open discrimination policy that American politics has. Why don't these politicians just come out and say, ALL ARABS ARE BAD AND WANT TO KILL AMERICA. Because they are coming close to saying that. It is embarrassing to me that this is becoming such a huge issue and nobody but former Homeland Security secretary Tom ridge said anything smart about it. These Arab companies are not protecting our ports, that is the job of the COAST GUARD!!!

Bush was politically dumb for not talking about this before the news started talking about it, but I do not believe that there is any problem with this company working our ports.

I believe this America needs to be the bigger country here, and set an example with this issue. We need to show that we can work with Arabs, Arabs are not all evil, and we are not bigots! I am embarrassed that we are thinking about stopping this deal just because the company is run by Arabs. Please someone say that on the news shows!

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon you rip on the media for their reporting, then what do you title your link?? GOP governors... Did you read the first line of the article? It's not just the GOP who is doing this. In fact the subtitle has the word bipartisan in it, so let's get a little LESS biased with YOUR reporting. :) Here's a quote from the article demonstrating who else is bigoted.

". . .including New Jersey governor Jon Corzine, and New York’s two Democratic senators, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Charles Schumer."

In fact the only one not biased about this is your favorite Texan.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Further exploration Gerken would show you that all of my links have the title of the page that I am linking to. So I did not come up with that title.

I do have to agree with Bush and John McCain

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something just isn't right:
I agree with Jon, President Bush, Senator McCain, and (worst of all) President Carter on an issue.

At least I can take comfort in Hillary opposing my stance.

'ioowxmit' is too long for word verification

 

Post a Comment

<< Home