Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good Times

Sorry I have not posted in a while. It is the summer...

So I would like to talk about last weekend. Brian and Michele visited the STL and we had one of the best times ever. I do have photos somewhere (on Lisa's camera) but my computer shit out on me and I have not had time to upload them. For now, you can see some of the pics on Michele's Blog


I would also like to brag that 3 of the 5 Emmy nominated dramas I watch. 24 leading the way is not suprising to me at all! That is one of the only shows that gives me a heart attack ever time I watch it. It is intense every time, and the acting never gets old. I do admit that sometimes the plot does not seem like it could ever happen, but once you get past that it is the best show on TV. It is depressing to me that West Wing got nominated, only for the fact that it is never going to be on again, and it finally redeemed itself for the last couple of seasons. I do not think the Sopranos show have gotten nominated at all. I like the show, but it has not been good enough for a nomination.

So good luck to all of those shows, and Grey's Anatomy can suck it!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh Jon, I don't know if we can be friends anymore. I love Grey's Anatomy!

But hey, thanks for giving me some new reading material, and for mentioning my little blog!

Ok, so for that, then, I guess we're friends again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home