Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2nd Greatest Day Ever

I AM ENGAGED!!!!!

I know that this blog is a long time coming, but it has been a crazy week!

I asked Lisa to marry me while we were on vacation in Eminence MO! She said yes before I even finished asking the question! It could have not been more perfect day and weekend for the both of us.

The next day we went on a 17 mile float trip which tested our wills to live, but in the end was AWESOME!! Then we went hiking, and ate our weight in home cooked Missouri food.

I could not be more happier than I am right now! I love Lisa more than anything, and I cannot wait to start wedding planning hell!

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I want to add more exclamation points, but that might be overdoing it!!!!

Nah...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Brian and I are curious--what is the greatest day ever if this was the 2nd?

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, i said the same thing...he's saying that our actual wedding will be the greatest day ever. He thinks because something makes sense in his head, it will make sense to everyone else...yeah, i know. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home