Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Survival of the Human Race?

A New Gay-Marriage Setback - Newsweek National News - MSNBC.com

I can never understand how gay marriage is not legal. It makes absolutely no sense to me. How are state supreme courts actually discriminating against people? Can you even believe this quote:
But last week's ruling, which stated that "limiting marriage
to opposite-sex couples furthers procreation, essential to the survival of the
human race, and furthers the well-being of children," left both sides retooling
their strategies.

Gay people should become straight for the sake of the human race?

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Now I am convinced! The scales have fallen from my eyes. For the sake of humanity, Jon, will you please help me sign up for match.com? I need to find a woman ready to procreate pronto in case the other SIX BILLION people on earth suddenly disappear.

Thanks for posting that video earlier, by the way. Coming out feels sort of like that: "Hi, I'm gay, will you still be my friend?" "Hi, I'm gay, will you still be my parents?" "Hi, I'm gay, will you still be my brother/sister?" How anyone could think that a person would CHOOSE that is so beyond insane that I just cannot fathom it. Thank goodness most of the people in my life said "Yes."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home