Thursday, July 13, 2006

One way out?

Crisis allows Israel to pursue strategic goals

Someone must win and someone must lose and that is what I think about this situation in the middle east. It has been too long for there to be ANY type of real peace. Nobody is the bigger person in this situation. Israel cannot continue to let these states that attack them to get away with this. They only want Israel to be gone forever, and last time I checked it is not going anywhere. So, it is time for the reality check. I am sick of this crap, and I am really sick of the UN not doing anything about this. I do not think there is ever going to be peace. Israel gives them GAZA and they continue to attack!

I do not want to come off as Israel is perfect, but there is one guarantee here...they are not going to lose. Now this is partly why there are terrorist in the first place, since nobody really has any type of army that comes close to Israel. Please someone get this war over with. I am not trying to be cold hearted, but while the UN debates the shit out of this, people are dying and lives are being destroyed. There is only one way to stop this, because Israel is not going anywhere.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"See, I believe when it's all said and done, free nations will not allow the United Nations to fade into history as an ineffective, irrelevant debating society. I'm optimistic that free nations will show backbone and courage in the face of true threats to peace and freedom." - George W. Bush, February 13, 2003

The President thanks you for catching up with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home