Monday, December 05, 2005

Best Friends

Brian came down for the weekend and brought his dog Max. Max really loves Brian, and follows him everywhere. Carlsson really loves Max as you can see from the photo. Max didn't mind they were just getting to know each other. Lisa and I took her parents to see the musical Wicked, which has some of the best set design that I have ever seen! Wonderful wonderful musical. It was a very relaxing weekend, and the dogs had a really good time!

Rob had a son this weekend
This is Robs new Welsh Corgi Puppy. He is 8 weeks old. Carlsson and the puppy get along very well! Rob, John, Lisa, and I drove out to Jefferson City to get him from a Champion Breeder. If you are wondering, he is not a cheap dog! Maybe Rob will show him someday. I am proud of Carlsson's behavior around the baby and I am sure they will grow up to be best friends just life Carlsson and Max are.

I just love Dogs!

7 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Something about seeing Jon's dog humping Brian's dog--from behind!--puts impure thoughts into my mind.

Glad to hear that all three dogs got along so well.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Do not act Brian like your dog didn't like it!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I was actually going to question that, too: Max looks quite unfazed by the whole affair, at least in the picture.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Take that picture down! Do not exploit my dog that way!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Michele, we need to be proud of our dogs, no matter who they love!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Richard said...

Here I always thought Michele was so accepting--but one whiff that her dog might enjoy a little gay action and she freaks out! :)

Don't worry, Michele, I'm sure Max will be escaping from the yard and impregnating one of the other neighborhood dogs before you know it...

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Michele said...

He can't. He has no parts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home