Wednesday, November 30, 2005

5 Weird Habits

So this thing is going around the xanga blog world that if you get "tagged" then you must write about 5 weird habits. Since I only have a xanga account to comment, I decided to do this right here on blogger. So here we go!

1.) I do not like going through the drive-through in fast food places. I hate it! I feel as if they get nothing right, and I sort of like watching people make my food. I also feel that it wastes gas, it is incredibly lazy, and is much slower than if you went in and just got the food. So if I am driving, we are not going through the drive-through!

2.) I take a drink of water, or whatever other beverage is next to me after almost every bite when I eat. Lisa tells me it is like I am in an eating contest. I feel the food just goes down better!

3.) I obsess over my dog Carlsson. He is my son, and I talk about him more than I talk about my girlfriend. This includes me worrying about him 24/7 . I cannot wait till I have kids.

4.) It will take me 4-5 days to write you back if you email me, that is if I write you back at all. I would rather talk on the phone, and I actually hate emailing people. This causes me great problems at work, and keeping in touch with friends.

5.) I take long showers. Most people think about stuff in the shower. Well I set aside time in the shower to think about stuff. Once I am all clean, i will just stand there under the hot water thinking about the day and what is going on in my life. I call it my thinking spot.

So that is the 5 weird habits that I have. I am sure some of you can think of more. Now it is time for me to tag people to do this. I really do not want to tag people to do this, but I think that Richard, Michele, Gerken, and the Rogue Blogger should all do this just for fun!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I've posted my five weird habits here: http://290revisited.blogspot.com/2005/12/5-weird-habits.html

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have posted.

http://gorram.blogspot.com/2005/12/5-weird-habbits-of-highly-weird-people.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home