Friday, July 28, 2006

Buy a Therapist

AOL News - Cindy Sheehan Buys Property in Crawford

I think that we all get your point Cindy. Here is my dilemma. I feel that there is not enough passion in politics, or protests for that matter. However, when do you stop? She has already now lost her husband to this, been arrested a bunch of times, and now is using her dead son's money to buy land near Bush's ranch. Somewhere I believe that a little therapy would do here a lot of good. I do not think it is appropriate to use that money to buy land to protest Bush. It is time to move on Cindy. How about using your son's money not to buy yourself land and a little pit of media time, but use it to fund something to Bush is not. Help the poor, fund a scholarship, or fund something that your son would like to see. I do not think your son even wanted land in WACO TEXAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home